- Of the choice of two evils, I pick the one I've never tried before.
- Death is life's way of telling you you've been fired.
- Do something unusual today. Accomplish work on the computer.
- Entropy isn't what it used to be.
- God didn't create the world in 7 days. He pulled an all-nighter on the 6th.
- Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research.
- Those who can't write, write help files.
- Any small object when dropped will hide under a larger object.
- Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are.
- Documentation is like sex: When it's good, it's fantastic, when it's bad...
- It works better if you plug it in.
- The attention span of a computer is as long as its electrical cord.
- XMODEM - A spot-marking transfer protocol.
- YTERM - A terminal program for queries.
[TABLE OF CONTENTS]